domingo, 31 de marzo de 2013

La Sirena Diosa







All that I Have is Everything that I Take with Me
I am a Goddess, no doubt. 


Today was the first day which I have ever taught Yoga in a grassy patch by the side of a highway, with cars speeding past and a basketball court a lado de un cancha de basketball- very beautiful, obviously, if not a little dirty.
Attendees-
-Yo
-Compañero de classe de Danza Hindu y estudiante de Danza Tribal.
-Amigo he encontrado en la calle.

Yes, obviously making friends with everyone from all walks of life, true to form, from La 80+ year old Senora volunteer rom the university hospital who I helped cross the road today and then walked her home to keep her company, to hung over Venezuelans who appear Aussie with their pyjamas and thongs. 


 So, obviously, everything that you needs come to you: but here is a story of exactly that here in Colombia. a true story! Like the story of how I can travel to Cali on the night of my birthday on an overnight bus (unadvised on travel books) with nothing but the clothes I had on, $4.00 AUD, sunglasses and a bikini in my handbag and be sweeeeeeeet for a trip. How I can live overseas and not TOUCH the currency once because never needed to spend a dime (NZ 2009, 2012 and Thailand 2012) and crash the nights in a stable in the south of France. 



Or how I hit the red centre with my woman Chilli Peppers haven't hardly acquired tents and sleeping bags in the freezing dessert nights.
Or how we could write a novel about this oil.
Or how I saw my teacher and he fell in love me.





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario