jueves, 31 de enero de 2013

La Sirena en Colombia



Just be- you can’t say be yourself because a 'self' is your perception of who is your personality which is really just actions in the past which is limiting, right? 

Being now. 
What time is it ever? Minutes? Hours?  Days? Years? No, Now. 
The present moment


But in a year from now the me of every single passing minute will meet her. She will have things to teach the world that I cannot right now, and lessons learnt out of the culmination of my whole life plus the year we have ahead. I'm perfect as I am right now but being alone for this year is my path to make sure she is the best version of me I can be.


Yo Soy Feliz. Estoy tan feliz estar viviendo en el pais de mis suenos. Desde era nina, tenia ganas a muderme a SurAmerica por que me siento Latina en mi alma, o en una vida pasada. Desde llego a Colombia, tooooooodo la gente son muuuuy amable y me siento un amor de vida. Me siento en hogar. Me siento bien. 

No se como estar una sirena sin el mer, en este grande cuidad. Pero este no es importante. Cambiar tu vida es importante.


Amigas!!
I'm using my superhuman powers here, which is being best friends with all people from all ages of childhood to senor citizens, and animals and being content with having little money, little space and little worries.
My Uni :)


Muchos Besos Xx
Laughing in San Antonio, Cali. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario