jueves, 21 de febrero de 2013

La Sirena Hermana





As “a woman with a story and a voice to tell it “- 

quote Marlesha, my soul sister who also is launching 

herself upon the world and constantly in every 

waking (and sleeping) moment accomplishing great 

things- I feel honored, humbled and blessed to 

receive B E A U T I F U L feedback about Mermaid 
Tails from my soul sisters all over the world.










Do yourself a favour and read every word of this blog.
One can only hope to be as beautiful a Kiki Lychee Hawai'i.

I just read your whole blog and I love it. You are amazing.amazing. amazing.XX Also, the more i read your blog, the more I realised that we are not only on very similar journeys at the moment, but also exploring the same ideas : ) 

Good, so keep writing so I can read more!!!! It's always nice to know that people are on the same wave length and searching always. XXX Our inner goddesses are intertwined! Lot's of love & kisses to you my dearest Pocahontas xxxxx


kiki i just read a bit of your blog
im so proud of you the way you are living you life
you are so authentic and unique person
esta muy chevere tu blog
te mando un abrazo mi querida kiki
espero algun día nos veamos otra vez
para platicar y cotorrear
te mando un fuerte abrazo

Made me cry.... Kiki!!!! I couldn't even believe you ever felt the I word....! Kiki, you have the world in your palm and you are at one with the world in a way that I am awed by and envy...

Kiki, I've just spent the past 30mins reading your blogs. You are amazing, a stunning form of the human being and one of the kindest, most thoughtful in existence. You are amazing and had learned and experienced so much - please never stop writing!!





Just started reading your blog and I'm in tears so had to stop because I'm at work. Kiki, I love you, I wish I had spoken to you more when I could, later on I will continue to read your blog. You are wonderful and perfect and I have yet to learn all the amazing things that you can teach me. Thank you


I started reading through your blog and after the first initial scan when I had to step away to stop from crying at work, the next time I sat down I read every single word that you had written. 
It felt like you were honestly pulling me out of this massive low that I had been in for so long, even before we broke up I'd been feeling like I'd been completely losing myself to him trying to be what he wanted. And then reading through what you wrote arggh it just, hit me right in the heart! 
All these lives that you have already lived and I feel like I have barely scraped the surface of mine comparatively. All these amazing people you have met who have so much greater struggle then a painful break-up (ha!) It just put everything into percpective. You are so wonderfully wise and on point with so much.
 Anyway, lastly having been struggling with feelings of inadequacy and all the flaws that I feel like he brought to the surface, reading your entry on recognising and owning your own beauty just had me in tears again. You are so wonderful and inspiring and I hope some day I can feel about myself the way you recognise your own perfection.
 Sorry for the rant Kiks but I just had to say how much it meant to me and made me feel like I could gain so much just from being around you even more then ever and I hope some day soon I get to see you again!






          Sad to hear suffering but so glad to hear that something was found within my rants that spoke to you. This makes my life not in vain.
 Please don't think that you have just scraped the surface- you are not a drop in the ocean, you are the entire ocean in a drop. 
Honestly snap out of this! How could you think that???
            
I certainly have lived more than some people seek to live.
I have known pain ad loneliness and I have suffered. 
I haven't always known my very true, unequivocal worth. 
However I am not what happened to me
it is up to ME what I chose to become.




Everyday I live my love. Everything that I see and all the things around me give me such wonderment and joy. This is how you live a happy life. It’s not leaving, running away, escaping. It’s in the EMBRACING of everything that’s around you. And never forget that all that is around you is wonderful, no matter what.


One day I went to Bondi while I was living in the city, to throw myself in the ocean and go back home. Of course I svisited the house of the sould sister I met in the ocean and in the end her partner dropped me home. George Street, Sydney New South Wales, Australia……….in a bikini and clasping my clothes. In transit on the roads we were stopped and in wait when he told me that he had a great respect for and had often been inclined to work washing windows of cars stopped at traffic lights, like many homeless people in Sydney, and also here in Bogota. When he told me I had never thought of it before. This interesting and yet simple friend continued, as if he was voicing his stream of consciousness: he liked the honesty in the job. The simplicity. You offer something, if someone wants it you can give it and they pay you directly with that which they can offer you. There is no marketing, no games, no pressure. He liked the simplicity, honesty and the possibilities.
Here in Bogota many street performers entertain commuters at traffic lights with juggling, unicycles magic and more.

I also wold love to work on a construction site. Every day you are constantly working- really working. Not sitting in an office chair. You live, you serve, you create. I am in love with Cranes. They’re so big, just enormous on such a large scale and I love that they really mustn’t have changed very much over all the years and years in ancient Greece (?) since they were invented. Construction sites could be my dream job, I think.




Here in Bogota I did a meditation session with some wonderful women who I attracted in to my life and shared a wonderful feminine energy meditation (pictured).


You live the LIFE! You are out there. You will meet so many wonderful things coming at you because the universe wants you to succeed. Before you even start to grow a thought in your head, the universe is out there starting to make it happen for you. Let it. Believe it. Go after what you desire and it is no coincidence that you will get what you want. Even if it's something we’ve never wanted- we always get what we NEEED. The situations that we create (it's not find ourselves in, we have done this actively) exist solely to equip us with exactly what it is we need whether we know it or not, and we are UP TO IT, no mmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaatter what it could be. You are up to it or it wouldn't be happening. Just relax, breathe, there is nothing to do, nothing to get. You don't need to seek or change anything to 'fix' you. You are Perfect in this moment and forever, exactly as you are. Because that's how it is. Nothing else. Xx love you
 




1 comentario:

  1. Kiki, START writing again!! You have things to say that your followers want to hear. Express. xx

    ResponderEliminar