martes, 5 de febrero de 2013

La Sirena en las Montañas



Vale, me encantaria poner una bikini en la Carrerra Septima pero no lo va a pasar. Tengo que vestirme mas que me gustaria. #First World Problems #Getting used to Bogota Life
If the biggest problems I have in my life is an adjusting to another climate, this I can handle. I because un año de frio esta bien para mi. Es mi opportunidad. No puedo vivir en islas tropicales por todo mi vida- esto es demasiado simple, y una vida sin problemas para resolver no es una cuenta. 
Como me gusta vivir

One month ago, I was flying around tropical islands and loving every second of my life. I am a woman of contrasts, and a mermaid of extremes and polarities.
Donde estoy viviendo
En universidad

Aca, he visto una pareja se dado una comida a alguna en la calle. La gente son muy amable. 
Yo con mi amiga en Cali, con los chontaduros con miel y sal

SHAKESPEARE'S MERMAIDS

OBERON:
My gentle Puck, come hither.
Thou rememberest since
Once I sat upon a promontory,
And heard a mermaid on a dolphin's back
Uttering such dulcet and harmonious breath
That the rude sea grew civil at her song,
And certain stars shot madly from their spheres,
To hear the sea-maid's music?

A Midsummer Night's Dream -excerpt

An old lady saw me take this picture which reads, We all are Connected y ella me dice, "es la verdad" It's true.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario